Yale University AIDS Science Day kicks off with AIDS Denialism
University of Connecticut promotes Denying AIDS
REVIEW of Denying AIDS at Open Mind, Insert Book [This one is actually irrelevant]
FOREWORD to Denying AIDS at Quackwatch.com
AIDS TREATMENT NEWS announces Denying AIDS
SCIENCE NEWS POSTINGS of Denying AIDS at Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News
ZAMP Bionews, MedNewsToday, & EurekAlert.
Article 'AIDS Denialism's House of Cards' at ButterfliesAndWheels
There are also positive reviews from the following people at the bottom of Kalichman's blog:
"A must read..."
Michael Merson, Director, Global Health Institute at Duke University and Former Director of the World Health Organization's Global Program on AIDS.
"This excellent book..."
James Curran, Dean of the Rollins School of Public Health at Emory University, Former Director of the CDC HIV/AIDS Division.
"Seth Kalichman has superbly captured the contradictions..."
Salim S. Abdool Karim, Member of the 2000 South African Presidential Panel on AIDS, Professor at University of KwaZulu-Natal, and Director of Centre for the AIDS Programme of Research in South Africa (CAPRISA)
"...Anyone who cares about the global HIV/AIDS pandemic should read this book."
Helene D. Gayle, President and CEO CARE USA and former Director of the National Center for HIV, STD and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Assistant Surgeon General, and Member of the 2000 South African Presidential Panel on AIDS
"...Everyone should read this book."
From the Forward by Professor Nicoli Nattrass, University of Cape Town, author of Mortal Combat: The Struggle for Antiretrovirals in South Africa.
And then check these out, from Henry Bauer's blog:
Kalichman’s Komical Kapers
- Komical Kaper #1: Introducing Seth Kalichman
- Komical Kaper #2: The Social Psychology of Scientists
- Komical Kaper #2 - Part 2: The Social Psychology of “Denialist” Scientists
- Not-so-Komical Kaper #3: The German Connection
- Komical Kaper #3 - Part 2: How not to test an hypothesis
- Komical Kaper #4: How not to create a persona
- Komical Kaper #5: Internet illiteracy
- Komical Kaper #6: Pots and kettles: Is ignorance an excuse?
Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll-Kalichman and Mr. Hyde-Newton
- Chapter 1
- Chapter 2: “Joseph C Newton”: liar & agent provocateur
- Chapter 3: A “complicated arrangement”
- Chapter 4: “Newton” ghost-writes Kalichman’s book
- Chapter 5: The final transformation: Kalichman has become Newton
What do you think?
I'll comment on this later, I feel obliged to do so.